Terms of service
Please read these terms and conditions as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to services offered by fc-tech.net
- Deliver a content managed website, custom or template conversion design service as per the specifications submitted by the customer.
- Keep the customer informed on the progress and development of the project within the timescales agreed between fc-tech.net and the customer.
- Provide the customer with access to a demo server during the delivery and acceptance phase.
- Make any modifications to the design as outlined in the delivery and acceptance criteria as noted below.
Delivery and acceptance
fc-tech.net will use all reasonable endeavors to deliver the project to the customer for acceptance testing on or before the agreed delivery date. During the acceptance period, the customer will carry out acceptance tests via an online demo server to determine:
- The web site or design conforms in all material respects with the original specification as outlined in the customers Proposal / specification document.
- Whether the website or design has any Defects.
If the website or design does not meet the above acceptance criteria the customer will send to fc-tech.net a written notice via email within 7 days setting out in detail the respect(s) in which the design does not meet the acceptance criteria.
fc-tech.net will then complete the following steps.
- fc-tech.net will review the customer’s feedback in conjunction with the original design specifications in relation to the defects and will modify the design so that it meets the acceptance criteria within a time frame to be agreed with the customer.
- The design will be deemed to have been accepted by the customer if the customer does not give any notice of defects during the delivery and acceptance period or the customer publishes the design after the design is released to the customer by fc-tech.net.
Charges and payment
fc-tech.net will not charge more than the amount previously agreed unless the customer has varied the specifications of the work since the agreement. fc-tech.net will not undertake changes to the specifications of the work which would increase the cost, without prior written authorization from the customer.
A 50% deposit is payable by the customer to fc-tech.net before the project starts. The final 50% payment is payable by the customer before the website or design is released and after the delivery and acceptance terms are met.
Invoices for the above charges and payments will be processed and payable via paypal.com or other mutually agreed on payment method.
Offers and Proposals
Offers and proposals made by fc-tech.net to potential clients should be confidential and remain the property of fc-tech.net. Such offers and proposals or the information contained within them must not be passed to third parties or publicly disseminated without prior written authorization from fc-tech.net. This includes, but is not limited to, technical features, functionality, aspects of the design and pricing information.
Supply of Materials
The customer is to supply all materials and information required for fc-tech.net to complete the work in accordance with the agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy, logos and other printed materials. Where the customers failure to supply such materials leads to a delay in completion of the work, fc-tech.net has the right to extend previously agreed deadlines for the completion of the Work by a reasonable amount.
Warranty by Client as to Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
The Customer will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material it supplies to fc-tech.net for inclusion on the Web design project.
The conclusion of a contract between fc-tech.net and the customer shall be regarded as a guarantee by the customer to fc-tech.net that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained and that the inclusion of such material in the Web design project would not constitute a criminal offense.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the Customer removes the legal responsibility of fc-tech.net and indemnifies the same from any claims or legal actions however related to the content of the Customers site.
Right to Terminate
fc-tech.net reserves the right to refuse or break a contract without prior notice, if it is believed that the Client, their Website, or any material is illegal, immoral or otherwise unacceptable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Subject to full payment of the Charges, fc-tech.net undertakes not to design or create (or be involved in the design or creation) of any design, web application or web page with the look and feel of which is:
(a) identical to the look and feel of the Website; or
(b) substantially similar to the look and feel of the Website.
Without prejudice fc-tech.net waives (and will ensure that its employees waive) any moral rights they may have after the final payment is made and web design is released to the customer arising under Chapter 4 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and, so far as is legally possible, any broadly equivalent rights anywhere in the world
Events Beyond the Control of fc-tech.net
fc-tech.net will not be liable for breach of contract where that breach was due to software, hardware or electrical failure, natural events such as fire or other events beyond the control of fc-tech.net.
Under no circumstances will fc-tech.net be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of its software or when accessing the customers web site. The Client should ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure or site access.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America (USA) which shall claim venue and jurisdiction for any legal action or claim arising from the contract between fc-tech.net and the Client. The said contract is void where prohibited by law.
Software Downloads and Purchases
1. Assign Ability - You are not allowed to sub-license, assign, or transfer your licenses to anyone.
2. Product Delivery - Once you have selected a software program and have made a payment via Paypal - full access is granted. Your unlock codes will be sent out to you via an e-mail. Download a fully function 30 Day copy of the selected program from our download page of the website. Install the software and enter your unlock codes as indicated.
3. Support - We provide technical support for software only in our online support area and or in the member forums and NOT by email.
4. Refund Policy - Since fc-tech.net is offering non-tangible irrevocable software products we can not offer refunds. Once you have purchased your software you will have full access and we have no way to control whether you use the software or not. Please contact us via a support ticket describing your situation and reason for refund requests. Any user found sharing our software in violation of these terms no refunds will be offered!
5. Warranty - fc-tech.net gives no warranty. We guarantee that our software work with the current windows operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. We cannot guarantee though that they will work with future versions of Windows.
Challenge Coin Purchases
1. Product Delivery - Once you have selected a challenge coin(s) and have made a payment via Paypal - the quantity purchased will be shipped within 30 days.
2. Refund Policy - Since fc-tech.net is offering limited run product and full disclosure of the product size and description was offered prior to purchase, along with a photo of the product we typically would not not offer refunds. Once you have purchased your challenge coin(s) and you are not satisfied, please contact us via a support ticket describing your situation and reason for refund requests. Any damage or altercations to the challenge coin(s) by purchaser will void your refund request.
Change of Terms and Conditions
fc-tech.net reserves the right to change the terms & conditions outlined in this document.