FAQ... Frequently Asked Questions...
Written by on 26 March 2010
How much do you charge?
How long does it take to build a website?
Can you rebrand my business?
Do you only offer a service package?
Do you collaborate?
How long do you offer support?
How to find us
Websites can be registered with different search engines to provide additional exposure to your website, this of course is for an additional cost that the search engines will charge. We will work with you to define the META TAGS and KEYWORDS for your site that search engines look for.
Websites URL address can be posted on printed material and sent out on fliers, business cards, mailings, etc... This will help generate traffic to your site.
Establish reciprocal links with other sites similar to your own that are like in content and where both sites will benefit from this.
Building a website can be a daunting task. below is a list of items you will need to help get you started.
- Domain Name
- Hosting Account
- A good understanding of what you are trying to accomplish with your site
- Written content for the site
- Free membership to website or paid membership to website
- Product list if an ecommerce site
- Product pictures
- Product pricing
- Product weight
- For an ecommerce site how will you accept payments
- Pay Pal
- Direct Credit Card
- Shipping methods
- Is this a social site
- Members only
- categories for forum
- Latest Post listing
- Members online
- Members only
- Categories for blog postings
- Terms of Conditions
- Date: Wednesday, 04 April 2018
- Hits: 918